Tuesday, June 29, 2010

7 comments:

  1. also...you're a clothes store get Nate some drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that store. i get all my clothes there. and accessories too. i am uncomfortable with the notion of nate wearing ian underwear though. that's my store. he can get his stuff at zumies or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's pretty awesome that you took this picture. I almost took a picture the other day at the Lock and Keel of a sticker on the back of the toilet that said "Joel" - I am not making this up. Go to the Lock and Keel and look at the ladies toilet. It's there. Really - I stood to pee so that I could pee on it. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't that shop across the street from the nite lite lounge? not the one where ian threw a remote control at the tv.....the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good one, christine ... sniff, sniff. it was a cell phone, not that matters to YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.