Friday, June 26, 2009

The End Has Come


Today will be the last day for Corndogs. I have decided to shut down the blog. It's been a trip. Good night and good luck, motherfuckers. I hate you.

-Jon Hill

8 comments:

  1. Man, Jon, I thought you had more class than that. You have sunk to a new low. Really, you let us all down - including yourself. I am ashamed to admit you were once my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call you Javier alright. Ya fuckin javier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He calmyly waits in the shadows with Machiavellian patience. And in a flash, snatches the controls from a shortsighted and unsuspecting Javier. We're gonna take this train downtown, boys and girls, from now on it's the Reign of the Nutters. Only the crookedbacks and eye-sliced stand a chance. Blogmaster, the psychotic-mystical conductor, has taken over. IT'S MINE! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. "every team needs the spark. and so it begins."
    (jon, you are a sad, ugly man)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I assume "eye-sliced" is some sort of slur about my racial heritage? I see little has changed around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I thought we were bros, bro.
    No more, asshole.
    The blog continues, but you and I are over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. somebody must have brought him the breast milk of a cambodian immigrant in harlem.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.