we are all such goofy bastards, and not one of us will escape the curse. the coffee is acidic, cheap, gritty, bought and frozen and dirty. I will probably drink three cups of it. this is how I live with inevitability, every morning with smoke and dirt water. this reminds me that I fell ill and in love someplace and am much more paranoid as a result. I am convinced something important will burn. but such is the life. I have not had to work for the last three days, which is always a mistake perpetrated by my handlers. the responsible people ought to know I shouldn't be given that much time to brood. I imagine things exploding. pots, oranges, boiling water, briefcases, my cat. simply everything. I imagine it all being consumed by the other side. my personal hygenics also come into question.
nevertheless, it is during these periods that I become my best thief, as with the sun comes shadows and that's where I prefer to sit and listen. and outside amid the warmth, the power tools and 2nd story windchimes, some of the birds speak in spanish and sound like men. my own quiet is beautiful and added to the world in its way and it is rare the days I do not find peace there, and day dream morning doves exploding from the sky. they fall to the earth like broken feathery stones, one by one until only one remains. it is the cursed and the one to tell the story until the day the world unravels. it is thursday, january 21st. what am I waiting for?
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
next thursday.
ReplyDeleteamen to that, brother
ReplyDelete